Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dixie Chicks: "Heh-heh!"

I am not exactly a music afficionado, though sometimes I like a bit of gentle pop guitar music in the background when I am relaxing, or perhaps some tunes by South American natives playing their haunting pan flutes.


But I am very happy the Dixie Chicks have scored 5 Grammy Awards, including Song of the Year by ”Not Ready to Make Nice”, which fantastically also won Record of the Year.


photo - Wikipedia


No, I haven't heard it and haven't a clue as to how the song sounds. My support for and acclamation of the Dixie Chicks' wins are political - heh heh! - and eat your bloody rotten hearts out, you bloody Bush-ite neocons.

For why, read this and this.

Luv you ladies, you have the hearts, guts and backbones that many others, including the much-vaunted press didn't.

1 comment:

  1. The tide of public opinion is surely changing, my friend... Pop's not my usual cup of musical tea, but I make the exception when it comes to these babes, er.. chicks...

    ReplyDelete